The Dispersal Draft took place on Wednesday, and while the story prior to the results being released was Sporting Kansas City announcer Callum Williams breaking of the embargo on the results of the draft for the first three picks before apparently being told to quit live-tweeting it out, the actual story was what happened in the draft.
Dan Kennedy went first overall, to FC Dallas, and it will be interesting to see if that's his ultimate destination, or if he'll go somewhere else this offseason.
Quite surprisingly, midfielder Matthew Dunn was selected No. 2 by New York City FC. Jason Kreis apparently is interested in the 20-year-old prospect, who got some playing time at the end of the year and will be cheap on NYCFC's budget.
Thomas McNamara went to D.C. United, which seems like a perfect fit, and Donny Toia went to the Montreal Impact. Rookie striker Kristopher Tyrpak went to the San Jose Earthquakes.
Both of the Goats' Homegrown players were taken, with Caleb Calvert heading to the Colorado Rapids, while Marky Delgado is going to Toronto FC. Hopefully TFC have turned the corner, but spare a thought for Marky, going from one dysfunctional club to another.
Here's the full list:
1. FC Dallas - Dan Kennedy
2. New York City FC - Matthew Dunn
3. Sporting Kansas City - Pass
4. DC United - Thomas McNamara
5. New England Revolution - Pass
6. Montreal Impact - Donny Toia
7. Orlando City SC - Pass
8. Colorado Rapids - Caleb Calvert
9. San Jose Earthquakes - Kristopher Tyrpak
10. Real Salt Lake - Pass
11. Houston Dynamo - Pass
12. Portland Timbers - Pass
13. Chicago Fire - Pass
14. Toronto FC - Marky Delgado
15. Columbus Crew SC - Pass
16. LA Galaxy - Pass
17. Philadelphia Union - Pass
18. New York Red Bulls - Pass
19. Seattle Sounders FC - Pass
20. Vancouver Whitecaps FC - Pass
What do you think? Leave a comment below!