Los Angeles Football Club treated Sunday’s game against the Portland Timbers as a marquee matchup and they were up for it, as they defeated the Timbers 4-1 at The Banc. Goals from Mark-Anthony Kaye, Christian Ramirez, Adama Diomande and Carlos Vela canceled out Jeremy Ebobisse’s initial equalizer.
So, it’s time for you to vote for the LAFC Man of the Match. The nominees, as selected by Angels on Parade staff:
- Adama Diomande: Came off the bench and scored a goal. We know he’s probably really up for it against the Timbers, and he delivered here.
- Jordan Harvey: With Steven Beitashour coming off early due to injury, Harvey had more success pushing up on the night, and in addition to a strong performance in defense, chipped in with an assist.
- Mark-Anthony Kaye: It was a full return of the MAK as Kaye scored his first goal of the season and put in a good shift before being subbed.
- Christian Ramirez: It’s a good night when both central strikers score. Ramirez had the game-winner with his fight-for-it poke into the net.
- Carlos Vela: Had a hand in all four goals, with three assists and the fourth his own. Another commanding performance from the captain.
Who gets your vote? Cast your ballot and tell us who you voted for in the comments below.
Who was LAFC’s Man of the Match against PDX?
This poll is closed